Those Who Stay Crew
Bo Schembechler put his whole heart into everything he pursued. Whether leading the Wolverines to 194 wins on the football field or waging his own 40 year battle with cardiovascular disease, Glenn E. "Bo" Schembechler exemplified the word "champion."
Coach Schembechler recognized that scientific advances in medicine allowed him to live a longer, healthier life. With an entirely new game plan in mind, he and his wife Cathy established the Bo Schembechler Heart of a Champion Research Fund in 2006. Bo set an ambitious goal: Raise $10 million to fund an endowment that would provide research grant money in perpetuity for the support of cardiovascular research.
The fund supports research that pushes the boundaries of current thought in prevention, diagnosis and treatment in cardiovascular disease. Understanding the importance of teamwork, Bo also felt strongly that the fund should support collaborative research efforts, bringing together investigators of varied disciplines to view cardiovascular challenges in new ways that would foster breakthrough discoveries.
The Heart of a Champion Research Fund is a fitting legacy for such a remarkable man. Furthermore, it provides a unique opportunity for others to make a significant Michigan Difference. From making groundbreaking research possible, to attracting the leaders and the best to Michigan, the Heart of a Champion Research Fund has the potential to revolutionize cardiovascular medicine.
As Bo once famously said, "Those who stay will be champions" – those who give will be, too.
50% cotton / 50% polyester
- 5.5 oz., pre-shrunk 50/50 cotton/polyester
- DryBlend technology delivers moisture-wicking properties
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seamless 7/8" collar
- Rib cuffs
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Heat transfer label
- Machine washable (We suggest you wash inside out for a longer lasting print).
- Whether you are tailgating at a Michigan football game, or in the stands cheering on the Michigan Wolverines Basketball team. Show off your Michigan Pride in this tee. Great for Christmas gifts, birthdays or just to treat yourself to a great graphic tee.