Basic 100% Cotton Unisex Tee
In his 27 years of coaching, Bo Schembechler’s teams never had a losing season. His career record of 234 wins, 65 losses and eight ties included 21 winning seasons as head coach at Michigan, leading the Wolverines to 13 Big Ten championships and 17 post-season bowl games, including ten trips to the Rose Bowl. Bo retired in 1989 with more wins than any other Michigan coach, and to this day ranks as the fifth most winning coach in the history of college football.
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Blackberry, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, Heather Military Green, Heather Red, Heather Sapphire, Lilac, Midnight, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Russet, Safety Green, S. Orange, Safety Pink, Sunset and Tweed are 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Orange, Antique Sapphire and Sport Grey are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Tearaway label
Machine washable (We suggest you wash inside out for a longer lasting print).
Whether you are tailgating at a Michigan football game, or in the stands cheering on the Wolverines Basketball team. Show off your Michigan Pride in this tee. Great for Christmas gifts, birthdays or just to treat yourself to a great graphic tee.