Champion - Double Dry Eco Youth Hooded Sweatshirt
- 9.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Made with up to 5% of recycled polyester fibers from plastic bottles
- Durable coverstitching throughout
- No drawcord
- Set-in sleeves
- Heavy rib knit waistband and cuffs
- CPSIA tracking label compliant
- “C” logo on left sleeve
- Youth sizing
- Machine washable (We suggest you wash inside out for a longer lasting print).
Whether you are tailgating at a Michigan football game, or in the stands cheering on the Michigan Wolverines Basketball team. Show off your Michigan Pride in this hooded sweatshirt. Great for Christmas gifts, birthdays or just to treat yourself to a great graphic hoodie.
Thank you for your support of the Matzka family. Proceeds from the sale of each shirt go to assist with the unreimbursed medical expenses, living and caregiving needs of Scott. In the latter stages of the disease, it can cost up to $250,000 per year to care for a patient with ALS, much of which is not covered by insurance. #MyTurn4ALS
Scott Matzka is a 38 year old father of two that was diagnosed with ALS September of 2015. Scott helped the Michigan Wolverine Ice Hockey team win an NCAA national championship during his time with team. He went on to have a highly successful 11-year professional ice hockey career. For more information about Matzka and the My Turn fund, visit: http://scottmatzka.com/