*Note - This item will ship within 7-10 days from order
Thank you for your support of the Matzka family. Proceeds from the sale of each shirt go to assist with the unreimbursed medical expenses, living and caregiving needs of Scott. In the latter stages of the disease, it can cost up to $250,000 per year to care for a patient with ALS, much of which is not covered by insurance. #MyTurn4ALS
Scott Matzka is a 38 year old father of two that was diagnosed with ALS September of 2015. Scott helped the Michigan Wolverine Ice Hockey team win an NCAA national championship during his time with team. He went on to have a highly successful 11-year professional ice hockey career. For more information about Matzka and the My Turn fund, visit: http://scottmatzka.com/
- Built for the course, gym or just around town, this cover-up performs with comfortable stretch for uninhibited movement and Dri-FIT moisture management technology for exceptional cooling.
- The design includes a contrast collar and zipper, open cuffs and an open hem.
- Tailored for a feminine fit. The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the upper left sleeve.
- Thumbholes at cuffs for warmth and enhanced fit.
- Made of 7.6-ounce, 93/7 polyester/spandex Dri-FIT fabric.
- A great gift for Christmas, Birthdays or just to treat yourself to a great graphic quarter-zip by Nike.