- 9.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Made with up to 5% recycled polyester from plastic bottles
- Two-ply hood with dyed-to-match drawcord
- Durable coverstitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
- “C” logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable (We suggest you wash inside out for a longer lasting print).
- Whether you are tailgating at a Michigan football game, or in the stands cheering on the Michigan Wolverines Basketball team. Show off your Michigan Pride in this hoodie by American Apparel Great for Christmas gifts, birthdays or just to treat yourself to a great graphic hoodie.
Scott Matzka is a 38 year old father of two that was diagnosed with ALS September of 2015. Scott helped the Michigan Wolverine Ice Hockey team win an NCAA national championship during his time with team. He went on to have a highly successful 11-year professional ice hockey career. For more information about Matzka and the My Turn fund, visit: http://scottmatzka.com/
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.